Rechercher dans ce blog

Sunday, April 23, 2023

2023 NFL Mock Draft: Panthers take C.J. Stroud over Bryce Young at No. 1; only three QBs go in first round - CBS Sports

c-j-stroud-1400-us.jpg
USATSI

We are barreling toward the start of the 2023 NFL Draft. And I know this can be more of a marathon with regards to prospect and trade speculation, but you have to gut it out with me here for at least one more mock draft. 

What makes this particular mock draft unique is that I am not trying to predict what will happen, or what I think will happen based on what I heard from my sources. Nope. Just purely a mock draft based on what I would do as GM of each team, based on my personal rankings of the prospects and based on what I perceive the weak points are on the roster. 

So you may or may not see some names who you have grown accustomed to seeing in many mock drafts, and that's okay. But what you will see is an original mock that helps expand the exercise with some prospects who I feel would be perfect fits for the respective teams. 

Here's a look at my "What Would I Do" Mock Draft for 2023.

Remember: There are only 31 picks in this mock draft because the Dolphins were stripped of their first-round pick due to tampering.

For more draft content, check out our latest prospect rankings and mock drafts, as well as our new weekly podcast, "With the First Pick," featuring former Vikings general manager Rick Spielman. (Check out the latest episode below.)

NFL Mock Draft

Adblock test (Why?)


2023 NFL Mock Draft: Panthers take C.J. Stroud over Bryce Young at No. 1; only three QBs go in first round - CBS Sports
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chiefs’ Patrick Mahomes on Lamar Jackson: He’s the MVP for a reason - Arrowhead Pride

Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes is no stranger to high-profile matchups. Mahomes will face his biggest one of the season, h...